When you stay at a vacation rental from Bald Head Island Services, you have all the comforts of home. This includes amenities such as cozy bedrooms, spacious living rooms, and incredible outdoor living spaces. It also means you have a fully-equipped kitchen at your disposal. However, sometimes the best part of being on vacation is getting to ignore everyday tasks like cooking. When hunger sets in, throw on your flip-flops and set off on your golf cart rental to one of the incredible restaurants found on Bald Head Island.
5 Places to Try On Bald Head Island
No matter what you’re craving, there is a place to eat on Bald Head Island that fits the bill. On your next getaway, treat yourself to a delicious meal at some of the best restaurants in this North Carolina town.
- Despite its central location, Jailhouse Provisions is often regarded as a hidden gem on the island. Sip on a specialty cocktail while browsing the menu filled with American cuisine.
- Take in views of boats pulling into the Bald Head Island Marina from The Wisp. The pet-friendly restaurant is more than just a spot for tasty food. They also host a variety of events like live music and trivia night.
- If you’re out and about exploring and need a mid-day snack, there’s no better place than Mike’s Bites. Found at the BHI Conservancy campus, the take-out spot plates up hot dogs and sandwiches along with sweet treats like Italian ice.
- Found inside the Maritime Market, Copper’s Woodfire Kitchen is the go-to place for anyone craving a delicious and cheesy pizza. Cooked in a 900-degree wood-fired oven, their pizzas feature only the freshest ingredients.
- Enjoy waterfront views when you dine at Jule’s Salty Grub & Island Pub. Since its opening in 2019, this Bald Head Island restaurant has been an excellent place for Southern favorites and incredible seafood dishes with a flair.
Create a Phenomenal Meal in Your Bald Head Island Rental
While the restaurants on Bald Head Island are the perfect place to grab a scrumptious bite, sometimes you want to enjoy a quiet night in. If you find yourself in that mood, swing by Maritime Market to get all the ingredients you need to make a restaurant-worthy meal in your Bald Head Island Services home. Enjoy your home-cooked meal in the dining room, or take the meal outdoors to your deck.
Whether you reserve one of our oceanview homes or a maritime forest rental, you’ll have a relaxing place to call home on your North Carolina getaway. Our collection of luxurious Bald Head Island vacation rentals has something for everyone, from couples to families. Call 910-363-4955 to learn more about which rental fits your needs, wants, and budget best.